Great DIY Recipe for Making a Charcoal Face Mask at Home
Are you tired of spending money on expensive cosmetic products for the face? Do not you get any effect from the use of masks and cleansers? You can prepare a simple but very effective charcoal mask right at your home!
Stop wasting your time searching for effective face masks on store shelves. Only natural ingredients will bring maximum benefit to your skin and will not harm it. Do you want to find out how to make an excellent mask for the face using just 3 simple ingredients? Then keep reading.
Tips for Making an Effective Charcoal Mask
Forget about the hours spent in stores and pharmacies in search of high-quality and inexpensive face masks. You need only three simple ingredients to prepare a magic remedy without leaving your home:
- Activated Charcoal is the most important component of a face mask. It has been used as a natural absorbent for decades due to its unique ability to remove toxins and slags from the body quickly, effectively, and safely. It works on the same principle with the face skin. Natural coal simply pulls all the toxins out of the skin. It becomes absolutely clean as a result.
- Natural honey. This component is an excellent natural moisturizer. In addition, it has a natural antibacterial effect and soothes your skin, relieving irritation, and reducing redness and acne.
- Bentonite Clay. This component of natural origin has an excellent ability to remove toxins from the skin. It is like a magnet that attracts them to the surface of the pores and permanently removes them. If you will use this component to prepare a homemade face mask, you can be absolutely sure that your skin will be cleared of toxins.
- Ethereal oil. This component is optional. You can add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the mask. It all depends on what effect you want to achieve from the applying of a mask. For example, if you want to enhance the cleansing and antibacterial effect, add only half a drop of lavender and tea tree ether oil.
Recipe for Making a Magic Charcoal Mask
The components of an effective face mask, as well as the method of its preparation, are very simple. You will prepare it in just a few minutes and will enjoy the result for a long time. You will have to follow these steps to get a great charcoal face mask:
- Take a small glass container and confound in it 2 teaspoons of pure water and one drop of your favorite essential oil (optional).
- Pour 1 teaspoon of bentonite clay into the blend of water and ether oil. Leave it to soak for about 10 seconds. This will make the process of mixing the components easier subsequently.
- Add 1 teaspoon of activated carbon powder and half a teaspoon of natural honey to the blend of water, ether oil, and clay.
- Take a small rubber spatula and mix all components thoroughly. Make sure that the clay does not form lumps.
It is worth noting that it will be better to use the resulting mixture at a time and not store it.
- A small drawback of natural coal is that it can leave stains on clothing or the sink. You just need to be careful and avoid getting drops of the mask on your clothes. However, if this happens, you can just wash it.
- The mask dries up on the skin and it may be difficult to remove its remnants. A washcloth and soap will help you cope with these much easier. Just choose a washcloth that is not too hard, so as not to injure the skin or cause irritation.
- If you feel that your skin has become too dry after using the mask, then use natural moisturizers. This can be natural oil or face cream.
You should definitely prepare this amazing charcoal mask and you will notice how your skin will be transfigured even after the first applying. If you have interesting recipes for making effective face masks at home, please share them below.