Skingenix Review: Skin Tag Remover – Does it Work?
Even young people sometimes suffer from unpleasant-looking skin flows like moles, tags, and warts. As a person ages, the problem is becoming more apparent. Lack of proper nutrition and moisturizing, sun exposure, poor regeneration, and other factors contribute to skin issues. Skin tags are one of them. These skin masses don’t cause any particular pain but affect the looks a lot. Skingenix remover, as the manufacturer claims, can help you get rid of these annoying skin tags and prevents their reappearance. Is that true or is the product a scam? You’ll find it out pretty soon.
These benign tumors are in fact called acrochorda (sing. acrochordon). They are not big, normally about a rice-grain size. They can develop on any part of the body, but most often they are noticed on face, eyelids, neck, armpits, anal area, and groin. This happens because the skin in these areas rubs a lot against skin or clothes.
So, nasty skin tags occur in places where skin is often creased and folded. They consist of fiber and blood vessels covered by epidermis. Usually, they don’t cause any pain or serious discomfort. However, acrochorda can be irritated by clothes, jewelry, and while shaving. People with skin issues like eczema may also experience some discomfort when their condition worsens.
But the biggest problem is that skin tags bring a lot of embarrassment. People get displeased with their appearance and are ashamed to strip in public, for example, on the beach or at the swimming-pool. Gradually, serious complexes may develop. Professional and personal life gets affected, too.
Scientists are not quite sure why skin tags appear. There are several contributing factors, as they state:
- Weight gain and obesity.
- Regular friction.
- Some health issues like diabetes.
Also, acrochorda may develop at any age, and both sexes are vulnerable to them. However, women are a bit more prone to the issue.
Skingenix: what is it?
Most people prefer to get rid of these disgusting skin tags for good. There are several methods used by cosmetologists. The most popular are surgery, burning, and freezing. These procedures are often painful, lengthy, and very expansive. What’s worse, there is no guarantee that the result will last. That’s why scientists and dermatologists have developed a new product to forget about skin tags.
Skingenix product is a solution or rather a cream made of natural ingredients. Applied on skin, it is supposed to remove an acrochordon and prevent its reappearance. The effect is very fast: after just a few hours or days skin tags are to fall down and never be seen again.
How does it work?
If you experience the problem of skin tags, there’s no use to wait until they disappear all by themselves. And don’t think of spending a considerable sum of money on a surgery or any other unpleasant and expensive procedure. Better give Skingenix a chance: as numerous positive reviews suggest, it may really become a welcome solution.
The cream is applied right on the acrochordon for 6-8 hours. As Fit Diet Trends states, during this time it will destroy blood vessels and skin cells in it. Deprived of moisture and nutrients, skin tags just dry and fall down. It brings no pain or any unpleasant sensation. The whole process takes several hours.
Moreover, the cream has healing properties. It helps the skin to restore after acrochordon is gone and leaves no long-lasting trace or scar. A small stain may be seen for a little while, but soon it disappears as well, and your skin looks smooth, flawless, and healthy. The best thing about the product is that it prevents skin tags from disturbing you ever again.
The manufacturer doesn’t name the exact components of the cream to keep a commercial secret. However, they state, that the product is made from only 100% natural and safe components, like essential oils. Not only do they remove acrochorda, but protect and caress the skin. So, if you are in doubts if to try Skingenix remover or not, don’t hesitate: you may be pretty sure about its safety and positive effects.
How to use it
The procedure is very easy, and you can perform it at home. It takes just a few steps and a bit of your time. So, the succession of actions is as follows:
- Clean the area where the cream will be applied to prevent any infection.
- Properly wash your hand with soap.
- Take some cotton balls or pads.
- Put a little spot of the solution on a pad.
- Put the pad over the acrochordon. If there is more than one of them, repeat several times.
- Bondage the pad for 8 hours: it’s important for the cream to be absorbed by skin.
- Wash your hands again. If you don’t much toss and turn while sleeping, you may bondage the Skingenix remover cream for the nighttime. If you do, better use it in the daytime, because the bondage should not be disturbed.
- When the time is out, remove the bondage and see the result. Probably, the skin tag will be gone by the moment. If not, repeat the procedure until the acrochordon is destroyed.
Skingenix side effects
You should not be worried of any negative effects, as in case of burning, freezing, surgery, and other invasive procedures. Skingenix is produced under strict supervision and only from natural components, hand-picked and cleaned carefully. The cream doesn’t contain any chemicals, fillers, and other harmful components. So, don’t be afraid: you are not likely to suffer from any bad effects.
Still, you have to take some simple precautions, to be on the safe side:
- If you are prone to allergies or have skin issues, consult with a dermatologist beforehand.
- Don’t apply the cream on wounded or irritated skin.
- Avoid getting it in the eyes.
- Don’t use it on children and adolescents: Skingenix is for adults only.
- If you get any discomfort or itching, remove the cream and consult a doctor.
Skingenix pros and cons
So, why should anyone with skin tags or warts try this innovative product? The main benefits are as follows:
- It removes acrochorda forever.
- It suits all skin types, even sensitive skin.
- Skingenix doesn’t bring any pain or discomfort.
- It is made from natural ingredients and causes no side effects.
- It’s very easy to use and works fast.
- The cream can be applied on any body area.
- It’s inexpensive, especially if compared to other methods of skin tags removal.
Cons of the product:
- It can be purchased online only.
- It can’t be used if you are under 21.
Margery D.: ‘I’m 32. Since adolescence, I develop ugly skin tags and moles in most body areas. But Skingenix let me forget about them in no time! Just after the first use the nastiest of them were dried. Now my skin looks much better, and my old complexes are vanished at last!’
Bob T.: ’My wife gave me Skingenix remover as a present. At first, I didn’t believe it would work. But I was wrong: it’s just the thing for people with skin tags and warts. Thanks a lot to the producer – and to my bright wife.’
How to buy Skingenix
Visit the official website of the manufacturer and make an order. The package will be delivered right to your doorstep in 5-6 days.
Skingenix is revolutionary skin tag remover working fast and efficiently. It removes acrochorda easily and painlessly. This safe and natural product causes no unwanted side effects and makes you forget about these disgusting skin flaws and embarrassment caused by them.