This week's Aldi ad (8/5 - 8/11) is available online here and this week we have more price reductions!
Produce Price Reductions
- Red Grapes now $2.38 per 2-lb package
- Green Grapes now $2.38 per 2-lb package
- Black Grapes now $2.38 per 2-lb package
- Organic Baby Carrots now $0.99 per 16-oz package
- Bananas now $0.39 per lb
- Baby Carrots now $0.69 per 16-oz package
Produce Picks of the Week
- $0.33 each Nectarines
- $0.33 each Plums
- $0.33 each Peaches
- $1.19 each Cantaloupe
- $1.19 per 16-oz package Strawberries
- $3.49 each Seedless Watermelon
How To Save at Aldi:
Aldi does not accept manufacturer coupons, but you can still save while shopping there when you use Checkout51!
As you can see above, the offers available are for ANY brand at ANY store - including Aldi!
It's super easy to use the Checkout51 app too. Each Thursday when the deals update, you can head over to Checkout 51 and choose the offers that interest you. Once you have your receipt you simply take a picture of it with your phone, upload the image on the Checkout 51 app or website, and when your account reaches $20 you will be sent a check! Doesn't get much easier than that!
Aldi shopping tips:
- Be prepared with cash or a debit check card.
- Aldi does not accept credit cards.
- Bring a quarter for the cart. By not hiring employees to gather the carts from the parking lot, they pass the savings on to their customers with low prices.
- Bring reusable bags. By not providing bags for your groceries, they are again passing the savings on to their customers with low prices. Bags are available for purcahse, but by bringing your own bags, you will save money.
- Don't be turned off by the Aldi brand. Their products are made by the same manufacturers that make well-known brands. The only difference is that the cost of the product is lower because there is no advertising cost to offset!
- Aldi does not accept coupons but you can save by using the Checkout51 app.